ASIC Verification Engineer (Ref: 2190577)
Reporting to the ASIC Team Leader, you will be responsible for the verification of customer ASICs which includes developing test plans and recording and writing up results.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing test plans
- Carrying out test cases
- Recording results to produce reports with results
- Regularly identifying and capturing ASIC issues as they arise
- Communicating issues back to the customer / ASIC vendor
- Responsibility for capturing ASIC specifications from customer requirement documentation
- Have attained a degree in electronics
- At least 1 year electronics experience
- Experience in electronic design and verification
- Experience in writing up test specifications and reports
- Experience in the use of National Instruments LabVIEW would be advantageous
- Knowledge of digital and analogue electronic circuitry is desirable
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Experience communicating problem resolution with internal customers
- Works well within a team
Graduate applications with a minimum of a 2:2 may also be considered.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer