Manufacturing Mechatronic Technicians (Ref: 2180440)
We are recruiting and seeking applicants with good mechatronic maintenance knowledge to join our team of technicians. Reporting to the Lead Technician you will provide technical support to manufacturing to ensure optimum performance of equipment and technical assets including automated production equipment, robotics control, PLC, Camera imaging and scanning systems.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- To assist with continuous improvements to high volume automated production equipment and machinery.
- To assist with the maintenance of high volume automated production equipment and machinery as required including electrical, pneumatic and mechanical fault finding and repair.
- To conduct planned and preventative maintenance of production equipment.
- To perform machine and production setup’s and changes.
- Maintain and develop documentation and records including technical documents and reports.
Candidates must have the following:
- Time served apprentice qualified to HNC (minimum) in Electrical & Electronic or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Technical experience in maintenance and fault finding on electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Familiar with mechanical drives and conveyor systems, electro-pneumatics, electrical control systems, PLC (any language).
- Candidates will have a distinct advantage if they possess previous experience and have a good knowledge of automated production equipment and a flair for PLC, robotic control, camera scanning and camera imaging systems added to a sound awareness of mechanics.
We have positions available on shifts, Weekend Days and Day Shift.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer