Receiving Inspection Analyst – Maternity Cover (Ref: 2180443)
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspection duties, conducting quality audits, collection, analysis and communication of process quality information and participating in problem solving teams. Duties include:
- Inspect incoming product as per Receiving Inspection Checksheets.
- Log Inspection results in SQA Database.
- Analyse results of inspections for trends.
- Disposition material as per SQA Engineer Instructions.
- Sort material as per sort work instructions.
- Advise SQA Engineers of quality issues/parts not meeting specification.
- Ensure Receiving Inspection checksheets and masters are up to date.
- Manage hold cage material and log.
- Report status of Incoming inspections.
- Provide weekly reports on Receiving Inspection process.
- Provide communications on inspections via phone, photo’s, email etc.
- Coordinate sorting activity as per Work Instructions.
- Work with suppliers and internal company personnel on targeted continuous improvement programs (primarily: capacity, quality, cost and achievement of the IATF16949 standard).
- To work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- To carry out any other task necessary for the smooth running of the supplier quality assurance function.
Preference will be given to those self-motivated applicants who can demonstrate good communication and computer literacy skills.
This role will be based in Kilroot.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer