You will be joining a team of ESH professionals in supporting the day-to-day running of an extremely busy and dynamic environment.
Reporting to the ESH Manager, main duties will include:
• You must be Degree qualified in Environmental Health, Science or Health and Safety
• Preferably 5+ years’ experience in an environmental, health and safety position
• NEBOSH qualification is desirable
• Experience of ISO45001/OHSAS18001 and ISO 14001
• Comfortable working independently, as part of a team and leading project groups
• Flexible and positive approach to work
• Accomplished IT skills in Word & Excel
• Environmental, Safety or Health Auditing qualifications
• Experience of working in a high volume Manufacturing environment
As this role will involve travel between the Carrickfergus and Antrim premises, a current driving license and access to a car is essential. This role will also require European travel and possibly further afield.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer