Senior Manufacturing Systems NPI Technician (Ref: 2190102)
Senior Manufacturing Systems NPI Technicians will focus on NPI (New Product Introduction) for all product types (TPMS, TMAP, DTC) at EOL and ICT Test stations across all make sites.
Reporting to Manufacturing Systems NPI team leader you will:
- Actively support NPI activities on a daily basis autonomously and on time.
- Assist and provide input into the development and training of the NPI team and its procedures
- Train the Manufacturing Systems Support teams at remote make sites as necessary, including process documentation and recording for hand over post start of production.
- Undertake continuous improvement activities as directed while continuously searching for new opportunities for improvement across all areas of responsibility.
- Lead or support installation and commissioning of new equipment globally as required
- Provide technical support to make sites on an ongoing basis (including technical training)
- Interact with Senior NPI Engineer and NPI Technical lead on new technologies to ensure smooth transition to production status.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Technical documentation and ensure that the team adheres to documented processes and procedures
- Validation and qualification of new test software/Sequences
- HND or equivalent in a related discipline
- 6 Years or more of experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in production and testing of electronic devices
- High volume manufacturing experience
- Software development experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer