SQA Teamleader (Ref: 21712117)
It is the role of the Supplier Quality Team Leader to direct, coach and manage a team of Supplier Quality Engineers in mass production.
- Daily management of SQA Engineering and Incoming Quality Control functions.
- Manage department performance by reviewing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), while checking work, tracking progress, enforcing company policy, training and motivating employees.
- Build and communicate action plans, manage them actively and establishes a routine reporting structure within the organization at all levels.
- Implementation of supplier audits and visits as well as process approvals, taking actions and controlling.
- Ensure permanent supplier efficiency analysis through monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reviews.
- Support, develop, implement and close loop on supplier improvement plans.
- Initiate supplier-related problem solving by 8D’s, to address non-conformance, delivery problems, warranty cases and/or other performance issues as necessary; drive containment activities, communicate with the relevant internal/external contacts and ensure timely closure and effectiveness.
- Preparation of quality evaluations, trainings, and statistics in combination with different tools.
- Support for customer audits, visits and evaluations.
- To accurately complete relevant documentation associated with Supplier Quality activities.
- Develop and implement test and inspection methods for incoming materials.
- Lead the change management process for suppliers.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical).
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing (process / project / quality area).
- High technical expertise and understanding.
- Able to work under pressure, tight time-lines and still deliver good results.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in handling non-conforming parts and analysing corrective actions: 8D; 5 Why; Look Across.
- Desire someone with 3+ years of experience in auditing (VDA 6.3 and/or ISO 9001/ IATF 16949).
- Extensive knowledge of the Core Quality Tools, 8D- 5 Why´s, LEAN manufacturing, Pareto data analysis, etc.
- Valid car driving licence
- Flexibility and ability to travel WORLDWIDE (up to 20% of work time).
- Excellent in verbal and written communication. Clearly conveying and receiving messages to meet the needs of all, incl. supplier interfacing. Fluent in English.
- Great technical knowledge (example: Electronics, Machining, Injection Moulding, etc.), also in Manufacturing, Maintenance and Logistic.
- Capable to perform/ build professional audits (VDA 6.3 or similar) and reports.
- Working knowledge of the core quality tools.
- Able to collect and analyze data. Familiar with SPC.
- Result oriented. Positive thinking behavior, team player
- Good problem solving skills. Able to break down a big problem into small pieces and helping to fix it.
- Prepared to discuss- and to present in front of the customer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer