SQA Technician (Ref:21711110)
The Supplier Quality Technician is responsible for supporting the Supplier Quality Engineers to ensure the overall Quality of purchased production parts. The Supplier Quality Technician may work as a quality representative in new product development or mass- production.
- Provide technical/ quality related input into project teams.
- Interpretation of customer drawings and specifications to ensure correct transfer of requirements towards the supplier and the purchased product.
- Ensure that the necessary documentation is maintained and up-to-date.
- Check and validate sample parts.
- Ensure incoming quality plan (IQP) is being set up for every new or changed components.
- Establish alignment between customer, Sensata and supplier for visual specification and criteria.
- Perform lessons learnt and similar part analysis for existing, new and changed products.
- Definition and creation of request of initial samples (RIS) and Incoming Inspection documentation.
- Verify compliance to specification(s) within PFMEA, pre-launch control plan and control plan for purchased production components.
- Follow up and tracking of pre-launch control plan results for new and changed components.
- Compilation of handover tracking documentation and evidence for new product development (NPD) and change management (CM)
- Coordination of sorting actions and follow up on progress and acceptance of 8D report.
- Liaise with suppliers to follow up on internal and external customer requests.
- Provide support to the Supplier Quality Engineers during the selection and qualification of products and processes in new programs.
- Has or is pursuing Bachelor Degree in electronical, mechanical or any other industrial engineering/ technical field or technical education.
- Preferred related experience or training in a manufacturing environment, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical knowledge and understanding.
- Good skill set in the application of the Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- Able to work in fast paced environment, with tight time-lines and deliver positive results.
- Valid Driving Licence
- Ability to travel when required
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Technical education (Commodities: Electronics, Injection molding, Mechanics, or similar).
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Able to collect and analyze data and apply core quality AIAG tools and SPC basics.
- Result oriented, logical and positive thinker. Willing to work overtime in case of need.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Willing to work and engage with people in an international environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer