Systems Design Engineer (Ref: 2190579)
Reporting to the Systems Design Team Manager you will work within cross functional teams to deliver automotive electronics projects to the world’s biggest automotive manufacturers. You will work within a continually evolving world class development process in a dynamic and exciting market.
Main Duties include:
- Developing electronic solutions for a range of automotive applications including Motorcycle, Passenger car, Van & Light Truck, Heavy Vehicle & Off Road.
- Working closely with customer technical and project personnel.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Sensata product roadmaps.
- Delivering hands-on proof-of-concept demonstrations to customers and development partners
- Eliciting both external and internal stakeholder requirements for new products, features & technology developments
- Algorithm development and modelling of system level behavior for new functionality.
- Development of vehicle level test and integration tools for use in proving grounds and on road test environments
- Deploying functionality either on Sensata developed hardware or via integration projects with world class development partners.
- Please note as the role is customer facing and so occasional foreign travel is required
- Applicants must possess a minimum of an Honors degree in Electronic / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Effective communication, organisational skills and the ability to present to customers are important aspects of the role.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer