Systems Verification Engineer (Ref: 2190576)
Reporting to the Systems Verification Manager you will be responsible for the system-level testing of Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems, which comprise of both wheel-mounted RF Transmitters and vehicle-mounted Receivers/Electronic Control Units. The majority of this work is performed on ECUs utilising simulated RF transmissions. The team also performs some verification activities for non-TPM products.
- Interpretation of customer and SEL requirements
- Design and execution of test automation scripts
- Generation of test plans and reports
- Issue tracking and resolution in conjunction with Systems Design and Embedded Software Teams
- Vehicle and lab testing of specific features and technologies
This will be a full time permanent role based within the Systems Verification Team in Antrim.
- Honours degree in relevant engineering discipline and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Track record of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven competency in MS Excel
- Experience in Automotive Testing
- Experience in System Testing, System Integration Testing or Software Testing; particularly a knowledge of CAN/LIN/FLEXRAY based systems
- “ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level” or similar Software/Systems Test Qualification
- Experience of automated simulation & testing and test script development
- Proven ability to collate, analyse and report on large data sets
- Experience in using MS Excel VBA
- Valid UK driver’s license
- This role involves an element of foreign travel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer