Manufacturing Systems NPI/CI Teamleader (Ref: 2190344)
The Manufacturing Systems NPI/ CI Teamleader will lead a small team who will focus on NPI (New Product Introduction) for all product types (TPMS, TMAP, DTC) at EOL and ICT Test stations across all make sites.
Reporting to Manufacturing Systems Manager you will:
- As part of the NPD process work with design engineering design product for production test meeting the required test coverage and measurement standards for product launch on existing technologies.
- Be responsible for the development and training of the NPI team
- Train the Manufacturing Systems Support teams at remote make sites as necessary, including process documentation and recording for hand over post start of production.
- Monitor overall make site yields and seek opportunities for continuous improvement in addition to reacting to performance dips
- Lead and support installation and commissioning of new equipment globally as required
- Provide technical support to make sites on an ongoing basis (including technical training)
- Interact with Senior NPI Engineer and NPI Technical lead on new technologies to ensure smooth transition to production status.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Technical documentation and ensure that the team adheres to documented processes and procedures
- Validation and qualification of new test software/Sequences
- A Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree in an Electronics/Software related discipline
- 3 Years’ team leading experience
- Experience in production testing of electronic devices
- High volume manufacturing experience
- ILM level 3 or equivalent front line manager training