Graduate Manufacturing Engineer (Ref: 21911187)
The successful candidate will support the introduction of new products, processes and technologies as well as implementation of change management activities and the documentation required to support all NPD/change management activities.
In this role you will:
- Actively support introduction of new products, new technologies, new processes, new manufacturing lines, new components and new technologies.
- To undertake Advanced Product Quality Planning Activities as necessary, e.g. PFMEAs, Control Plans, Process Flows, Operation and Training instructions, etc.
- Provide feedback on design for manufacturability
- To work with relevant personnel in order to develop specifications, plans and documentation for smooth new product introduction and undertake new customer pre-launch activity.
- To develop and utilize Specific Component PPAP knowledge to maximum benefits to manufacturing and communicate this knowledge to all relevant personnel and at key planning stages
- To create programs for SMT Assembly- Screen Print/SMT/Reflow/AOI/Depanelling, etc. and ensure their continuous improvement
- Provide ongoing technical assistance to global make sites
- To develop industrial engineering specifications as necessary, e.g. line balancing, ergonomics, etc.
- To work alongside the Snr Manufacturing Engineer to respond to customer concerns (8Ds) in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- To undertake continuous improvement activities.
- This role will involve an element of foreign travel to support operations teams and install new lines
- Candidates must possess a degree in Engineering or related sciences, e.g. metallurgy, chemistry, physics, etc.
- Candidates must have a good standard of verbal and spoken English
Must have at least 1 year’s industrial experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer