Manufacturing Systems Continuous Improvement Technician (Ref: 21908119)
The successful candidate will provide support to engineers in Continuous improvement projects including testing and analysis. Main duties for this role include:
- Implementation of Continuous improvement projects
- SAT and FAT testing of New Equipment
- Installation support and set up of new Equipment
- Remote support of Make sites to troubleshoot yield issues
- Extensive RF and/or Electronics test experience (3 yr min)
- Collate, analyze and interpret data to identify, and troubleshoot possible issues
- HND or an Associate degree as a minimum in electronics/Electrical engineering
- 3 years + experience in a High speed manufacturing environment in a support role.
- Candidate’s with a 3rd level Qualification in an unrelated field will be considered but they must be working towards a relevant qualification.
- Software qualifications are desirable. (.Net, C++)
- Some experience in ICT and in general process troubleshooting. Some C++ or .Net experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer