Manufacturing Systems Development Technician (Ref: 21910163)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To assist in the development and on-going optimisation of Production Test Equipment across the Sensata manufacturing sites for the TPMS/MEMS/HTS/S&C/BMS product families.
- To provide input into the development of training for the support function on those sites and support where required.
- To complete/update documentation where required by engineers
- To liaise with Engineers and Team Leader on equipment ordering and shipping in a timely manner such that delivery dates are not impacted and any delays/issues are known and managed
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office for report generation and data analysis
- To manage the lab inventory, and provide accurate component availability updates to engineers
- To work towards a sound level of competence in using our internal hardware/software tools such as National Instrument Hardware and Labview/Teststand Software as well as MPLAB and Altium
- To be proficient in the use of hand tools notably through soldering/drilling/filing/panel layouts
- A HNC in an Electronics/Software or Mechatronics related discipline
- 2 years experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Electronics test experience
- Soldering qualification
Please note that occasional travel will be required for equipment installation and support.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer