IT Support Analyst Placement (Ref: 21907107)
The successful candidate will assist the IT Support Analyst in all aspects of providing IT support to ensure efficient operation within the IT department. Main duties include:
- To assist in the provision of 2nd level hardware and software support for Sensata Technologies Limited across multi-sites.
- To assist in the day-to-day administration and ongoing maintenance of IT support and communication systems
- To assist with physical installations and to ensure they are maintained regularly.
- To ensure least possible interruption to IT supply by network management activities and troubleshooting IT related problems in a timely manner.
- To provide Client Software and Hardware support in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the IT department maintains an adequate supply of computer consumables and equipment as necessary.
- Working towards an HND or degree in a Computer Science or related discipline
- A good customer service approach and mentality
- Problem solving and judgement – ability to assess options and implications in order to identify a solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – clearly conveying and receiving messages to meet the needs of all
- Effective time management skills
- To work as part of a team to achieve results
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work to targets
- May need to work out of hours from time to time for upgrades or maintenance
- Flexibility to travel between sites
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As an Investor in People, Schrader is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Schrader Electronics is an equal opportunities employer